Why We Like The Flight Jacket
If it's raining, take flight whenever you're trail running. The North Face Men's Flight Jacket delivers robust waterproofing that can pack away in its pocket so you can run trails even if the weather's going from rainy to sunny every thirty minutes. Its DryVent FUTURELIGHT membrane ensures waterproof, breathable protection, and there's plenty of stretch to ensure performance-driven mobility. The hood and hem adjust to ensure solid coverage when you're bounding down the hiking path.
- The future of light running apparel is in this rain jacket
- DryVent FUTURELIGHT is waterproof, breathable, and stretchy
- 3-layer design is thin, lightweight, and super packable
- Adjustments at hood and hem ensure proper coverage
- Jacket packs in back pocket for compact storage
- Item #TNF05TJ
- [membrane/laminate] FUTURELIGHT (3-layer), [face fabric] 88% 20D recyled nylon, 12% elastane , DWR finish
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 1 zippered back (stowable)
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 10.1oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 4, 2004
One of the best all around shells in the world.
I picked this thing up last winter to ski in. The thing blew my mind. No water ever gets in, no matter what kind of snow, or rain, or sleet...this jacket is bomber. Don't only use it for skiing, very trustable in the worst of all rainstorms. Next time i'm chasing a tornado, I'll have this on.
May 16, 2003
Northface Flight Jacket - Mens
Exactly what I expected from Northface. Strenghts: Extremely waterproof, windproof, light and strong. Excellent year round jacket. Weakness: strange pocket setup. Uses: Snowbaording, Mountain Biking, Hiking and plain old daily wear.