Not your old man's windbreaker.
The North Face’s Fanorak Windbreaker is your response to the neon eye sore your dad wore back in the ‘80s. Built with WindWall technology and a water-resistant finish you’ll stay protected from scattered showers and wind chills throughout the day. The anorak design creates a stylish pullover look with a large kangaroo pocket for stashing your wallet, phone and dog leash. Perfect for hikes with your dog, music festivals, or biking around campus, the Fanorak stows into the kangaroo pocket transforming into a fanny pack to buckle around your waist so you don’t have to struggle with tightening the knot of your sleeves every few steps.
- A stowable windbreaker for scattered weather
- WindWall technology protects you from wind chill
- Water-resistant material keeps you dry in light showers
- Packs into stowable pocket for easy carry on the go
- Regular fit with elastic hem and cuffs
- Anorak design adds style to an everyday windbreaker
- Item #TNF03VU
- Q & A
Love the fit, the material, and the design! Has a built in fanny-pack! So epic.
what is the weight ?
Hey there Clifford!
It looks like North Face doesn't offer that information, the most information they have for the weight of the fabric is 3.2 oz / Square Yard! If you really do need a particular weight on this item you can contact me directly and I can have someone go measure the size but I assume it is pretty standard!