Select a Size
Select a Color
Toss The North Face Fallback Hoodie on under your favorite shell before a day of shredding, or pull it on over your trusty t-shirt for a casual trip to the trail head for some added shelter and warmth. The DWR treated outer has you covered if a light rain rolls into town, while the PrimaLoft Black insulation will maintain its loft to keep your warm and happy even when wet.
- Insulated pull-over built for daily adventures and activities
- Durable nylon outer with DWR fights off light precipitation
- PrimaLoft Black insulation maintains its loft when wet for warmth
- Fixed hood traps extra heat and blocks out driving wind
- Elastic cuffs trap extra heat while also keeping arms in place
- Hand pockets keep digits warm and small items nearby
- Item #TNF05PC
- 91% nylon, 9% elastane, DWR coating
- PrimaLoft Black
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 15oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 7, 2020
Great ... once it's on
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 175 lbs
Love the way this thing looks with the streetwear styling and matte fabric. It's also really warm for how low profile it is. Fits great. Only downside is it's a pair in the ass to put on and take off. A side zip would have been a nice touch. Other than that, highly recommended.