Why We Like The Etip Recycled Glove
Late-fall trail running is a favorite pastime of ours with The North Face Etip Recycled Gloves on. The four-way stretch knit fabric provides a little warmth when winds try to numb our digits, and is made from recycled polyester for an eco-friendlier design.
- Lightweight glove for morning runs or everyday wear around town
- Recycled construction is stretchy and breathable
- Silicone grip for a solid hold on hiking poles or devices
- Etip touchscreen compatibility eliminates the need to remove gloves
- Slim design slides easily under a jacket or shell
- Item #TNFZANA
- 93% recycled polyester, 7% elastane
- undercuff glove
- Palm Grip
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 14, 2021
Great gloves for running
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 143 lbs
I bought these for my wife. She says, "I don't have a true sense of how warm these are because I use them only while running, but for running in winter (typically around 30F in Boston) these are great. They definitely work with electronics. And they're light weight. Would recommend."