A drizzle can't slow you down.
When angry skies send all of the other groups on the trail dashing for cover, pull The North Face Men's Dryzzle Jacket out of your pack and keep up your steady pace. With a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex membrane, the Dryzzle isn't afraid of downpours or gusty summits, and its Paclite distinction means it's significantly lighter than other rain jackets. Stuff the ultralight Dryzzle into your pack ahead of a weekend camping trip, day hike, or week-long backpacking trek and you're likely to forget you're even carrying it—until you need to put it on, of course.
- Stay dry when it rains on your hiking parade in this rain jacket
- Waterproof, windproof membrane shields you from the elements
- Relaxed fit layers easily over midlayers or casual duds
- Breathable underarm vents ward off clamminess
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs let you customize fit
- Zippered pockets keep your trail mix and phone dry
- Item #TNF02ZW