Zip up The North Face DRT Jacket before enjoying a day on the slopes to provide yourself with breathable and weather resistant comfort. This combination of weather resistance and breathability comes from the hard working DryVent face fabric, while the fixed hood helps you bunker down when the weather takes an even worse turn. A plethora of riding specific pockets and the elastic snow skirt compliment the DryVent outer to ensure you are prepared for anything that comes your way.
- Shred-ready ski and snowboard shell built to keep you comfortable
- DryVent 3L face fabric seals out wind and light moisture
- Underarm vents dump excess heat while you search for powder
- Fixed hood blocks out gusting winds and traps extra heat
- Elastic powder skirt helps keep blower snow out of your layers
- A plethora of ski specific pockets keep you organized and prepared
- Item #TNF05HL