Why We Like The North Face Descendit Jacket
Designed for cold days on the mountain, The North Face Descendit Jacket lets us make the most of our ski or snowboard time. We stay warm in both wet and dry conditions, thanks to the synthetic, Heatseeker insulation and DryVent membrane, which seals out water while releasing evaporated moisture vapor to keep us drier. We also like the jacket's overall snow-proofing with its water-resistant zippers, snap-away powder skirt, and wrist gaiters to seal out snow, slush, and ice.
- Insulated ski jacket for a toasty torso
- 2-layer membrane is both waterproof and breathable
- Underarm vents to release extra heat and moisture
- Helmet-compatible hood for skiing or snowboarding
- Internal media and goggle pockets for protection
- Slim fit
- Item #TNFZADA
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] Dryvent (2-layer), [face fabric] recycled polyester, DWR coating
- Heatseeker Eco (100% polyester)
- fully sealed
- adjustable, helmet-compatible,
- [external] 2 zippered hands, 1 zippered chest, 1 zippered sleeve, [internal] 1 media, 1 goggle
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 13.9oz (850g)
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help