Blustery day necessity.
Hurricanes, derechos, and mountain storms pack serious winds, which means The North Face Cyclone 2 Women's Jacket is sure to become a fundamental part of your "Oh Snap" Adventure kit. The Cyclone conveniently stows away into its own pocket for easy packing and whips out in a hot second to protect you from wind and light moisture when you need it most. The Cyclone's WindWall nylon is nearly completely windproof with wind permeability at less than 4 CFM, and the DWR treatment beads off afternoon precipitation. When the gusts are really blowing, the hood can be adjusted for extra protection from the elements. In addition, elastic cuffs and hem keep sneaky drafts from creeping in while you're on belay or scrambling to the top of a blustery peak
- Lightweight hoodie for any outdoor adventure in the wind
- Wind permeability rated at less than 4 CFM protects
- WindWall technology packs small for on-the-go versatility
- DWR treatment protects from light moisture
- Packs into hand pocket for easy transport and storage
- Adjustable hood adds versatility and weather protection
- Elastic-bound cuffs and hem seal out elements
- Item #TNF04CF
- Q & A
Not worth the money.....
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'
- Weight: 105lbs
Online this looked like a nice jacket, but for the price, it’s just not worth it. It was sooooo light, a T-shirt is heavier. This will not help with the wind, rain and definitely not the cold.
Don’t waste your money buying this!