sale $359.97 $599.9540% Off
Keeping it toasty in the last frontier.
You might live in Alaska, but you're a city girl at heart, so you mostly stick to the streets of Anchorage, where you work and play. The North Face Women's Cryos Wool Down Jacket has got your back on the coldest days of the year, thanks to the toasty 800-fill that puffs this jacket full of sub-arctic chill protection. Snuggle down in this winter wonder as you walk to Snow City Cafe for a peach smoothie and egg sandwich, then swing by the bay to see if Denali is visible across the waters. DryVent technology keeps you dry from any sea spray and even the coming snowstorm doesn't phase you—you'll just pop the tall insulated collar up to meet your wool beanie, then cinch down the waist drawcord and wind skirt and stroll on home, warm and dry.
- Insulated jacket for lifestyle winter pursuits
- DryVent membrane gives breathable waterproof boost for wet weather
- High-loft down offers warm toasty protection in cold cities
- Rolled over elastic cuffs and hem for cocoon like warmth
- Detachable wind skirt is down insulated for extra protection
- Pockets tucked behind down insulation for maximum warmth
- Teardrop silhouette provides a fashion statement that's also warm
- Item #TNF03O9
[membrane/laminate] DryVent (2-layer), [face fabric] 90% polyester, 10% wool, [lining] 100% polyester
800-fill goose down
Center Back Length
2 zippered hand, 1 internal zippered media