Brave the cold.
Made for the coldest days of the ski season, The North Face Men's Corefire Down Jacket is ideal for frigid January mornings spent surfing through cold, dry powder. It pairs the ultra-durable weatherproofing of Gore Windstopper with the lightweight warmth of goose down to keep you dry and toasty as you slash deep snow while everyone else is hiding in the lodge.
Gore Windstopper fabric halts howling wind in its tracks and shrugs off heavy snowfall. Down insulation is unrivaled in its warmth-to-weight ratio, meaning you stay comfortably warm without feeling weighed down or restricted. The down was sourced from geese that were never force-fed or live-plucked, so your conscience is clear while you shred. Since down loses its warming powers when wet, The North Face added Primaloft Black synthetic insulation in exposed or particularly moisture-prone areas, namely the hood, seat, and underarms, to help you stay toasty when you're skiing hard in a storm for hours on end. Snap on the powder skirt when the snow is piling up, or attach the jacket to compatible North Face pants to create an impenetrable barrier when the powder is practically overhead. Basically, the Corefire lives for the harshest days on the hill.
- Ultra-warm jacket for braving the coldest days at the ski resort
- Gore Windstopper fabric keeps wind and snow at bay
- RDS-certified down insulation is lightweight and compressible
- Primaloft Black in key areas for warmth with moisture-resistance
- Insulated hood shields your head from the cold
- Snap-away powder skirts keeps snow out on deep days
- Underarm vents allow you to cool off quickly
- Multiple pockets secure on-hill essentials
- Item #TNF04PO