Why We Like The North Face Ceptor Jacket
Neither long lift lines nor intense skin track climbs can keep us out of the snow, and we love that The North Face Ceptor Jacket makes a great shell on both resort and backcountry riding. DryVent's waterproof power keeps snow from melting into our kit, and its breathable design ensures we don't overheat when we're shredding hard on sunshiney days or hauling our gear to a remote peak. This simplified jacket is complex enough for suitable cold-weather protection and doesn't bog us down with features we don't need.
- A waterproof, breathable jacket for epic mountain days
- 3-layer DryVent shell built with 100% recycled polyester
- Fully sealed seams and DWR treatment ensure a dry day
- Attached helmet-compatible hood protects the head
- Zippered chest, hand, and wrist pockets store essentials
- Stretch powder skirt with silicone gripper tape keeps out snow
- COmplete with a jacket-to-pant interface integration clip
- Underarm ventilation keeps things breathable
- Item #TNFZD4N
- DryVent 3L (100% polyester, non-PFC DWR treatment)
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- attached, helmet-compatible, hidden cord-lock adjustment system
- 2 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered wrist (goggle wipe, internal pouch pass), internal drop-in mesh
- underarm venting
- Powder Skirt
- stretch powder skirt (silicone gripper tape, jacket-to-pant integration clip)
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help