Keep it movin'.
A boss lady who does it all needs a jacket that meets her needs. The North Face Carto Triclimate Jacket is a 3-in-1 that does it all, just like you. Water and wind are hard pressed to get by the DryVent outer shell and those grabby fingers of cold can't permeate the Heatseeker insulated inner layer. That layer also zips out, which lets you lighten your load by leaving the insulating layer home on days when you only need the shell.
- An all-weather jacket for women who don't stop because of weather
- Seam-sealed Dryvent shell keeps water out and deflects wind
- Insulated inner layer zips into shell for extra warmth
- Hood adjusts and has laminated brim so you're never not covered
- Plenty of pockets on both layers so you won't be hurting for storage
- Item #TNF03CN
- Q & A
Does this coat have vents?
Hey Therese, the jacket doesn't not have vents, but the insulated jacket layer will zip out of it. Feel free to give a shout at 801.204.4547 or my email email@example.com if you have any other questions or are looking to place an order and I'd be happy to help! Cheers, Connor