Why We Like The North Face Build Up Jacket
Whether we're throwing angles in the park or sweeping down groomers, The North Face Build Up Jacket is shielding us without restricting us. The waterproof membrane and powder skirt shut out fresh flakes and spray, while the relaxed fit and raglan sleeves let us twist and stretch at will. Built with recycled and recyclable materials, this hardshell keeps waste out of landfills and our conscience clear at the start and end of its life.
- Technical hardshell for lapping the resort
- 2-layer, seam-sealed construction for waterproof performance
- Mesh lining enhances breathability and moisture management
- Fixed powder skirt with gripper elastic keeps snow out
- Adjustable cuffs and hem help seal out the elements
- Three pockets secure your on-mountain essentials
- Item #TNFZD8Z
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] DryVent 2L, [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester, non-PFC DWR treatment, [lining] 100% recycled polyester mesh
- fully sealed
- below hip, cinchable hem
- Center Back Length
- fixed, adjustable, helmet-compatible, pre-tensioned elastic binding
- two zippered hand, one hook-and-loop wrist
- Powder Skirt
- gripper elastic
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1oz
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
3 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 17, 2023
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Feels like a rain jacket. Very thin.
Originally reviewed on thenorthface.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help