Select Style & Size
Base Camp Snow Roller
The North Face's Base Camp Snow Roller hauls your skis, and other ski essentials when you take that dream ski trip abroad. The 900D polyester is treated with a TPE PVC coating to withstand the bumps and bruises that can happen to luggage during extended periods of travel. The whopping 173L volume stores two pairs of skis or a snowboard and a zippered internal mesh pocket separates essentials from the rest of the contents inside. Exterior compression straps allows for adjusting the bag to accommodate all sizes of planks, effectively securing precious cargo. Roller bag style wheels give you an easier time hauling the bag when it's full, so you can easily maneuver through crowds of locals as you rush from the airport to catch the bus that will drop you off at the mountainside chalet.
- A travel bag that brings your skis or snowboard along on vacation
- 900D polyester can take a beating when flying to your destination
- 173L accommodates 2 pairs of skis or 1 snowboard during travel
- Fully adjustable length secures a variety of sizes of skis
- Wheels allow you to easily haul the bag through the airport or train station
- Item #TNF04NY
- 900D polyester, TPE PVC coating
- 173L (10558cu in)
- 2 pairs of skis/1 snowboard
- [external] 1 zippered quick access, [internal] 1 zippered mesh
- 81.5 x 14.8 x 9.8in
- Claimed Weight
- 9lbs 4oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
December 6, 2018
How long of a ski can this bag carry? Thx B
December 9, 2018
The bag is 81.5 in (207 cm) long, so it looks like an upper range of 200-205 cm ski would fit when the bag is fully extended.
November 30, 2018
Does the actual length of the bag adjust to fit different length skis?
December 7, 2018
Hey Kevin, Thank you for reaching out. Yes! the roller has two "compression style" straps on either side of the bag that will allow you to adjust the length of the bag based on the ski. Please let me know if you have any other questions?