Select style & size:Select options
Built for traveling off the grid.
Whether you are planning a remote surf trip on the south side of the equator or headed out to your favorite camping site for the weekend, The North Face’s versatile Base Camp Duffel is your go-to luggage for adventure traveling. It’s durable water-resistant material and zipper flap coverage protects your gear when waves splash against the water-taxi or from dusty bursts of wind in the desert. The alpine-cut shoulder straps provide a comfortable ergonomic fit that leaves your hands free for holding your passport and bus ticket. Internal zippered pocket and side compartment help separate your damp swim suit from your clean underwear and the easy to spot ID tag makes your bag easy to identify because your travel companion most likely brought the same bag.
- Versatile duffel bag made for adventure traveling
- Rugged water-resistant material holds against dirt and weather
- Detachable and adjustable shoulder straps for hands-free carrying
- Internal pockets organize socks, shoes, and dirty clothes
- Compression straps help reduce size in a fully packed car
- Water-resistant ID tag for quick identification
- Item #TNF041Q