Select style & size:Select options
A bag to rely on.
You don’t leave anything to chance, especially when you travel. You’ve counted and folded the appropriate number of socks and underwear, you’ve set your alarm for five o’clock a.m. on the dot, and placed your strategically packed The North Face Base Camp 71L Duffel next to the door.
The water-resistant ballistic nylon fabric is up to any challenge you throw at it, whether it’s camping underneath the stars on a stop through the desert, getting shoved and yanked when making room in the car for hitch-hiking passengers, or running to catch a train at an international station. A main compartment, end pocket, and internal mesh pockets allow you to geek-out on how well organized you are for your trip. Two adjustable straps make it easy to sling over your shoulders and carry as a backpack out to the car, while padded side handles make lifting and hauling to the heavy weight to the checked-bag counter more bearable. Plus, compression straps on the outside of the bag ensures that all of your items will stay in place from point-A to point-B.
- A rugged duffel bag fitted with a backpack carry option
- Water-resistant material with double stitched seams
- Main compartment features internal mesh pockets
- Adjustable backpack straps can be removed for air travel
- External compression straps for comfortable back carry
- Padded side handles for transporting heavy weight
- Zippered compartment on the end for organization
- ID pocket on top is water-resistant for outdoor travel
- Item #TNF03RY