Professional traveling pants.
You take flights like a tennis player takes swings, so you deserve a professional outfit similar to tennis skirts, but more suitable for traveling: The North Face Women's Aphrodite Motion Pants. These lightweight, durable, and breathable pair of pants have the comfort necessary for planes, trains, and automobiles. FlashDry fibers give these pants the same moisture-managing, quick-drying comfort that The North Face's active collection of clothes have.
- Comfortable pants built for travel and lounging
- FlashDry fibers wick moisture and stretch for comfort
- Elastic waist with internal drawcord offer a secure fit
- Zippered pocket secures valuables in public places
- Item #TNF03DR
- Q & A
Good, not great
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: XS
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 123lbs
I originally ordered 2 pairs of these, because they were the closest pants I could find from a discontinued North Face pants I love. They are good - I ordered an XS and they are short on me (not helpful with poison oak and ivy around), and baggy in the crotch. Kept 1 pair, returned the other.
They are ok
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 150lbs
These pants are ok. They are comfortable. Not insulated by no means. They are made of a silky material. I ordered a large even though I wear a medium because I wanted them baggy. They are supper short (I’m 5’8”). They come above my ankle. They were baggy like I wanted.