Apex Risor Softshell Jacket
The morning sun is calling, but the snow is making you want to stay in bed. Your Apex Risor Softshell Jacket makes getting up to hit the trail far nicer, though. This fleecy layer will keep your warm air in and the brisk morning freeze out as you knock off the miles on your hike.
- A thick fleecy softshell for trekking through the cold
- WindWall fabric blocks frigid gusts from ruining your hike
- Knit face repels water and stretches for comfortable trekking
- Fleece-backed knit outer keeps chilly wind out and warmth in
- Forearm pocket for storing small essentials
- Water-repellent fabric keeps you dry in sleety situations
- Item #TNFZA6D
- [solids] WindWall (50D polyester), DWR finish, [heathers] WindWall (300D x 75D polyester), DWR finish
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered forearm
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3.75oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 12, 2019
It is great for fall weather
I bought this jacket for my daughter. She absolutely loves it! It is great for fall weather. Water resistant (not water proof) but the wind resistance seems to keep out water as well. Very comfortable. She gets lots of compliments on it. take 20% off coupons from coupon-code.info
April 8, 2018
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 119 lbs
Just as described. Fitted but not as fitted as I was hoping for but I still love it and its my daily go to along with the northface hooded zip up sweater(more like a jersey). Im 5'4 and 119lbs small fits perfect. I ordered black. The pocket on the sleeve is great for my keys. Front pockets are pretty large but not noticeable. You can adjust the waist to be tighter through the pockets and loosen it on the bottom inside towards the front. I have washed a few times in cold and I hang dry and still looks new. I have worn it a few times in the rain (from the store to car) and I stayed dry. (It didnt soak through making me feel wet).