Apex Flex DryVent Jacket
There for you wherever wet weather finds you, The North Face's Apex Flex DryVent Jacket offers reliable waterproofing when sunny day hikes get a bit wet. It's made with a three-layer DryVent membrane that not only shuts out everything from light showers to heavy rainfall, but also provides breathable comfort to keep you from packing in too much heat as you travel the trail. A stretchy construction keeps your movements free and unrestricted, while the adjustable hood ensures that you've got total coverage from the deluge above. There's also an external stormflap over the zipper to add to the windproofing of this jacket, as well as zippered hand pockets to ensure that all of your valuables are safely tucked away.
- Stretchy waterproof shell for easy mobility on rainy hikes
- Three-layer membrane offers waterproof and breathable performance
- Built-in stretch allows for a full range of motion
- Adjustable hood keeps your noggin dry in inclement weather
- Windproof performance and storm flap prevent chilly drafts
- Zippered pockets provide secure storage for snacks and gear
- Item #TNF053W
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 180lbs
I love the look and great waterproofing of this jacket. I purchased the blue and orange and have several comments how people love the color. Worn it twice in a steady rain and very happy with the waterproofing so far.