Select a Size
Select a Color
Apex Bionic 2 Hooded Softshell Jacket
Ready to battle gusty winds and chilly temperatures, The North Face Men's Apex Bionic 2 Hooded Softshell Jacket delivers windproof warmth and water-resistant protection in the face of unpredictable weather. The Apex features a versatile construction that makes it ideal for just about anything cool-weather activity you throw it at.
Designed to prevent brisk temperatures from sapping your core warmth, the Apex softshell material is entirely windproof, and it also features a DWR treatment that easily sheds light precipitation. Not to mention, a fleece backer provides subtle warmth when the temperatures dip below comfortably cool. Additionally, the attached, fully adjustable hood doubles down on your protection while the hem cinch-cord bolsters your defense against cold drafts. Other key features include media routing for listening to music on-the-go, zippered hand pockets for warming frozen fingers, as well as a chest pocket for the convenient storage of small accessories.
- A versatile, weather-resistant jacket for cool weather activities
- Fabric is windproof and breathable for adaptive protection
- DWR treatment fends off light precipitation
- Hem and hood are adjustable for a personalized fit
- Bevvy of pockets keep necessities close
- Relaxed fit accommodates additional layers underneath
- Item #TNF02JX
- [solid] WindWall (96% polyester, 4% elastane), [heather] WindWall (100% polyester), [all] DWR treatment
- Center Back Length
- 27.5 in
- yes, adjustable
- 2 hand, 1 chest
- yes, logos
- Claimed Weight
- 27.2 oz
- Recommended Use
- climbing, hiking, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 20, 2020
Great jacket for late fall and winter
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 140 lbs
Fits TTS, versatile jacket. Purchased for my 13 year old son as a late fall and winter jacket. Great quality.
December 13, 2016
Will you be getting any size large back in stock?