Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Altier Down Triclimate Hooded Jacket
If you need a jacket that's gonna take you all the way from the deep cold of January to the slushy days of April, look no further than The North Face's Altier Down Triclimate Hooded Jacket. This three-in-one jacket features a durable waterproof shell and a warm down liner, which zips out easily for multi-season versatility. Wear them together for weatherproof warmth, then zip them apart and to get a toasty stand-alone puffy and a breathable year round rain shell. Both the shell and the liner feature zippered hand pockets to store your everyday belongings and on-mountain necessities, while the shell features an adjustable hood to block out rain, snow, and everything in between. Whether you're wearing them together or apart, underarm vents will quickly invite in cold air when you're getting a little too stuffy.
- A three-in-one jacket with a waterproof shell and toasty down liner
- Waterproof DryVent shell sheds winter snow and spring rain
- Down liner removes to become a stand-alone insulator in the fall
- Underarm vents brings cool into your system when you heat up
- Pockets on shell and liner ensure you'll never be without storage
- Adjustable hood keeps your head protected from heavy winter snow
- Shell and liner are compatible with other complimenting TNF products
- Item #TNF03JC
5 based on 6 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.