The ultimate winter warrior.
From pow days at the resort to shoveling the walk, and just about everything in between, The North Face Men's Altier Down TriClimate Hooded Jacket tags along in winter weather with astounding versatility. This jacket combines a DryVent shell with a removable 550-fill goose down insulated liner for stylish, toasty protection in the mountains, city, and beyond.
The DryVent shell provides reliable waterproof, breathable protection for days skiing or hiking when winter's worst is inevitable, and the removable 550-fill goose down insulated liner offers seriously warm, lofty comfort that's extra cozy at chilly campsites. Before you head to the slopes, pair the two together to stay warm and dry at the same time. The adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs are completely customizable to meet your needs, whether that's sealing out cold drafts or allowing in much-needed airflow. Underarm zip vents dump excess heat in a pinch, and zip-in-compatibility allows you to pair this jacket with additional layers by The North Face for extra protection and warmth this winter.
- Lofty warmth, sporty style, and protection come together
- Waterproof, breathable DryVent shell protects against elements
- Relaxed fit enable easy layering and mobility
- Goose down insulation in the removable liner boosts toastiness
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs customize your protection
- Multiple zippered pockets stash on-hill essentials
- Zippered vents release excess heat quickly
- Item #TNF03JC