45% Offsale $43.97 $79.95
Professional rock collector.
Whether you spend your days surveying the land and collecting data or your simply a hiking enthusiast who enjoys the views and collecting rocks along the way, the Alpenbro Long-Sleeve Woven Shirt by The North Face is the perfect shirt for the technical outdoors man. Made with UPF 50 sun protection and FlashDry technology, this shirt is designed to keep you dry and protectetd in hot desert heat while the perforated upper back provides ventilation to help cool you down. It's lightweight and flexible construction gives you flexible mobility when exploring tricky terrain and the forward placed shoulder seems are covered with tape to prevent irritation while carrying a backpack for long periods of time.
- Performance button-up for the technical outdoors man
- Moisture-wicking and quick-drying material keeps you dry
- Lightweight stretch construction provides flexible mobility
- Sun protection prevents unexpected damage in exposed areas
- Forward placed and taped shoulder seems for backpack comfort
- Perforated upper back gives added ventilation in hot weather
- Zippered chest pocket holds your field notes
- Item #TNF03Y0
95% nylon, 5% elastane stretch woven, FlashDry
Center Back Length
1 zippered chest