Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Toddler Boys' Down Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
1996 Retro Nuptse Down Jacket
The 90s might not seem that retro to you, but to your pint-sized adventurer they're ancient history, and you can enjoy reliving your early days by wrapping him in the throwback style of The North Face's 1996 Retro Nuptse Down Jacket. It's packed to the brim with warm and toasty 700-fill down to keep him snug and cozy on winter romps with the family, while the water-resistant shell ensures that the insulation won't get soaking wet when he takes a tumble or two (or twelve) in the snow. Zippered hand pockets provide a cozy place to stash freezing fingers, and the full-zip design makes it easier for you to layer him up before you head out into the cold.
- Cozy insulated jacket for first steps in the snow
- Down insulation offers toasty warmth in cold weather
- Water-resistant shell sheds moisture from snow and slush
- Zippered pockets keep hands warm and tissues close by
- Full-zip design makes it easier to bundle him up in the morning
- Elastic at cuffs and hem seals in his warmth
- Item #TNF05VU
- [face fabric] 40D nylon ripstop, DWR treatment, [overlays] 50D nylon, DWR treatment, [lining] recycled polyester
- 700-fill down
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?