When boots meet sandal.
When your adventures take you back and forth between water and terra firma, the Teva Men's Omnium 2 Water Shoe is a functional alternative to traditional sandals or hiking boots. Built with a quick-drying synthetic upper and an incredibly grippy Rugged Spider Original rubber sole, the Omniums seamlessly travel with your through streams and up steep slopes as you hike your day away. The Microban anti-odor treatment fends off stench so these sandals stay fresh while you adventure while the EVA midsole and durable design protect your feet from stray rocks, debris, and discomfort.
- Comfortable technical sandals for adventures between surf and turf
- EVA midsole offers comfort and support with every step
- Synthetic upper dries quickly and securely fits
- Rugged Spider Original rubber adds durable traction and protection
- Hook-and-loop closer offers easy adjustability
- Item #TEV009S
- Q & A
Great Gift for Dad
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I recently purchased these shoes as a gift for my dad, he loves them! I asked him what he has thought of them and he said: "I have been very pleased with my Teva water shoe purchase. I wanted a “sandal style” shoe for both kayaking, wading in rocks, and hiking and it provides all of this for me. The multiple fit adjustments on the shoe makes it very comfortable and the supportive sole is also good on the trail for hikes. They dry quick and seem to this point to be very well made. Sizing is accurate as well."