Can't argue with classic.
Why change what's already working great? There's no point in messing with near-perfection, which is why Teva didn't tinker with the design and comfort of its Men's Hurricane XLT Sandal. This timeless technical sandal may sport eye-catching, bright new colors in the webbing, but you can count on it to deliver the same endless adjustability, practical, low-profile design, and rugged-wearing comfort as it always has.
- A technical adventure sandal for hiking far and wide, wet and dry
- Nylon webbing upper is padded for ultimate comfort
- Fit is adjustable at the ankle and forefoot with hook-and-loop tabs
- Microban zinc-based antimicrobial protection fends off odors
- Compression-molded EVA midsole delivers all-day comfort
- Encapsulated Shoc Pad in the heel absorbs shock
- Nylon shank gives you torsional rigidity for extra stability
- Durabrasion rubber sole offers reliable traction and stands up to constant wear
- Item #TEV009O
- Q & A
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 162lbs
Really love these great for simple hikes and casual use, they look great and provide awesome support. definitely picking these up again.