Why We Like The Ember Moc Shearling Shoe
We take lounging-by-the-fireside comfort with us when our feet are snuggled in the Ember Moc Shearling Shoe. The rugged suede upper is ready for the unpredictability of the outdoors, fending off light precipitation and buzzing city sidewalks. All the while, our toes stay sheltered inside their toasty, woolly fortress.
- Slipper-style sneaker for everyday warmth
- Quilted suede upper is flexible and stylish
- Water-resistant treatment sheds snow
- Heel counter folds down for slide style
- Wool lining is soft and warm against your skin
- EVA midsole offers comforting cushion
- Molded rubber outsole grips slippery surfaces
- Item #TEV00CT
- Upper Material
- quilted suede, water-resistant treatment
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 10.4oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 2, 2021
Great casual, warm slip-on sneaker
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 3"
- 115 lbs
Very comfortable and great for easy slip-on use to run to the store or apres winter sports. Not much support so not good for for long walks, but perfect casual sneaker to keep your feet super warm. The sneaker is a little bulky/clunky but worth it for the warmth and comfort. Runs true to size. Just like any wool or shearling footwear, it compresses over time so the fit is a little tight at fist and then a loosens up with wear. Holds up great after snow, mud, sand.