Why We Like The Arrowood Riva Waterproof Shoe
The Arrowood Riva Waterproof Shoe gives us burly performance on the rugged trails we traverse during our week-long treks into the backcountry. The tough leather upper fends off overgrown brush while conforming to our feet for added comfort. We put in double-digit days with the firm shank underfoot stabilizing every step to fight off fatigue.
- Technical hiking shoe for morning treks and multi-day pursuits
- Waterproof membrane provides wet-weather, water-crossing protection
- Supple leather upper provides structure and durability
- Responsive footbed provides added comfort and energy return
- Cushy midsole offers long-lasting shock absorption
- Sticky sole provides traction on loose, wet, and dry terrain
- Item #TEV008P
- Upper Material
- waterproof full-grain leather, rubber toe cap
- eVent membrane
- EVA, nylon shank
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 1lb 1.5oz (9US)
- Recommended Use
- hiking, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 15, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 150 lbs
I'm very disappointed in the fit of these shoes. Would not recommend.