Why We Like The Terramar Ultra Merino Pant 2.0
Terramar designed the Ultra Merino Pant 2.0 with a unique bi-layer construction. Next-to-skin synthetic threads offer moisture management, wicking sweat for a warm and dry feeling no matter how hard we ski. The outer merino wool layer fights off odors and regulates temperature for superb comfort lap after lap.
- Midweight ski baselayer for crafted comfort on the mountain
- Two-layer design combines benefits of synthetic and merino wool
- Next-to-skin polyester fibers wick moisture and aid breathability
- Merino-nylon blend is soft, durable, odor-resistant, and thermoregulation
- UPF 50+ rating offers après-ski sun protection
- Flat-seam construction prevents chafing while active
- Item #TRML070
- 50% polyester, 35% merino wool, 15% nylon
- Insulation Weight
- natural attribute of merino wool
- UPF Rating
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
2.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 9, 2023
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 6"
Waist fit fine but the legs were huge! They look silly on and won’t layer well due to being so baggy! Nice fabric and pattern. I can imagine a body these would fit….
October 24, 2023
She is happy
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Size Bought:
Her first pair of wool based leggings. She is now looking/inquiring more wool manufactured layers for her personal gear.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help