Terramar Cloud Nine Tight
- Form and function meet for these ultra-soft tights
- ClimaSense thermoregulation tech adjusts to your body temperature
- Synthetic blend actively wicks away perspiration to keep you warm
- Generous stretch provides a next to skin fit for comfort under layers
- Ideal for skiing, snowshoeing, and cold-weather alpine pursuits
- Item #TRM001U
- 86% polyester, 14% spandex
- Insulation Weight
- hidden zipper
- UPF Rating
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 11, 2023
My new favorite tights!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 2"
Super soft, form fitting (without being too tight), warm, comfy as a baselayer or on their own. A little long, but I’m 5’2 so that’s to be expected. However, that extra material/length is all in the leg (& thus easily ‘fixable’) and not in the groin/bum creating the dreaded saggy diaper look like some brands nor in the torso (mine is fairly nonexistent) creating a lot of extra bulk/material bunching up under your clothes. Fits true to size. Love the color!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help