Why We Like The Terramar Below Zero Midweight Bottom 3.0
Made with a brushed lining for soft warmth and a smooth exterior for easy layering, the Terramar Below Zero Midweight Bottom 3.0 is our go-to for colder days on the mountain. Climasense fiber fusion helps regulate our body temperature so we don't overheat during activity, while moisture-wicking fabrics kick in if we break a sweat.
- Midweight active tight for low-temperature layering
- Made with moisture-wicking and breathable materials
- Four-way stretch ensures a full range of motion
- UPF 25+ to help protect skin from the sun's UV rays
- Wide waistband provides a smooth fit under layers
- 1 small pocket securely stashes your key
- Item #TRML06T
- 89% polyester, 11% spandex
- Insulation Weight
- 1 waist key pocket
- UPF Rating
- skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, running, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help