Why We Like The Terramar 3.0 Ecolator Bottom
For winter-ready warmth in an eco-friendly design, we outfit the groms in our life with the Terramar 3.0 Ecolator Bottom. These high-loft grid fleece tights are made from recycled materials to reduce our impact on the planet, and boast Climasense fiber fusion tech to help the little ones regulate their optimal temperature. Plus, we know everyone will appreciate the Odor Control treatment to keep funky smells at bay after long ski days.
- Lightweight baselayer bottom for warm, stretchy performance
- High-loft grid fleece and 4-way stretch open up mobility
- Recycled materials provide touch of eco-friendly comfort
- UPF 50+ sun-protection rating adds defense against UV rays
- Odor Control neutralizes sweat and odor after long days
- All flat seam construction to prevent chafing
- Single gadget pocket prevents items from moving around
- Item #TRML073
- Responsible Collection
- 47.5% recycled polyester, 47.5% polyester, 5% spandex
- Insulation Weight
- 1 gadget
- Odor Control
- UPF Rating
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help