Why We Like The Terracea Nilus Down Parka
Built for winter’s worst, the Terracea Nilus Down Parka helps us brave the bitter cold and make a better choice for the planet. This jacket features a storm-resistant shell and 650-fill down insulation sourced entirely from post-consumer recycled sleeping bags, pillows, and jackets, making this a functional and sustainable staple for cold conditions.
- Water-resistant shell sheds light moisture and precipitation
- Lightweight 650-fill down provides robust and packable warmth
- Front zipper is fully waterproof to block out the elements
- Adjustable hood and fold-down chin guard shield head and face
- Zippered hand and chest pockets secure essentials on the go
- Item #TCC000O
- Responsible Collection
- 100% polyester, DWR treatment
- 100% recycled 650-fill down
- fixed, adjustable
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 2lb 3.2oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 180 day
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help