Why We Like The Magnus Lightweight Quilted Insulator Jacket
When we are trudging up a skin track in search of powder, the Terracea Magnus Lightweight Quilted Insulator Jacket keeps us warm while preventing overheating. The synthetic insulation provides this warmth without weighing us down, while strategic small vents dump excess heat so we don't have to stop to change our layers as often.
- Insulated midlayer designed for alpine adventures of all kinds
- Ripstop face fabric handles wear and tear of daily wear
- Synthetic insulation traps heat while remaining lightweight
- Adjustable hood traps heat while blocking out cold winds
- Laser-cut underarm vents dump excess heat when working hard
- Multiple pockets keep important items securely nearby
- Item #TCC0009
- [face fabric] mini ripstop (100% nylon), DWR treatment [lining] 100% polyester
- ClusterLoft (80% polyester, 20% cotton)
- elastic adjustable
- 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered chest, 2 interior drop
- laser-cut perforated underarm
- casual, skiing, snowboarding, hiking, camping
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help