Why We Like The Tenaya Arai Climbing Shoe
From laps at the gym to bolted multi-pitches, Tenaya's Arai Climbing Shoe gives us the comfort to endure hours on the wall and the performance to send. Designed with a slight downturn and a full-length medium-stiff sole, this pair sticks through steep sections and on micro edges, while the medium volume gives room for that long-day swell.
- Versatile shoe for long climbing sessions indoors and out
- Moderate downturn and curvature balance performance and comfort
- Medium-stiff midsole provides edging support and sensitivity
- Unlined microfiber upper will stretch about a half size
- Performance footbed lining provides moisture management
- 2 hook-and-loops straps give a quick, secure fit
- Item #TNYZ009
- Upper Material
- [upper] unlined, [insole] multi-layer Stretchtex
- 2 hook-and-loop straps
- 2D PLT 8, medium-stiff
- Claimed Weight
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- slight downturn
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help