Select style & size:Select options
Hit Mach speeds.
No matter how pure your love for skiing is, it's hard to go on when your feet are screaming. Tecnica designed the Women's Mach1 95 LV Ski Boot for narrow-footed intermediate to advanced skiers who want to shred bell to bell in comfort. The medium 95 flex isn't overly aggressive, and the narrow 98mm last keeps low volume feet from sliding all over the place.
The CAS shell and liner work together to feel great out of the box, but are both easily customizable for a more precise individual fit. Tecnica went super techy with their Mach1 line and utilized Celliant and Lambswool Heat, which uses thermoreactive minerals to convert body heat into Infrared energy, increasing circulation, bloodflow, and oxygen. Bottom line—no more numb feet. The Quick Instep makes it easy to slip this boot on and off, even if you were too lazy to bring them inside last night and they're a little frosty.
- A high performing resort boot to charge the frontside
- Medium 95 flex is forgiving
- 98mm last ideal for low volume feet
- CAS shell is easy to customize
- Ultrafit Pro Liner is moldable for maximum comfort
- Thermoforming collar holds in heat and maintains circulation
- Natural Stance eliminates quad fatigue
- Quick Instep makes it easy to step in and out
- Item #TEC002M