Blistering fast bump runs, face-melting groomer sessions, and brief soirees through the trees are all in a day's work for the Tecnica Men's Mach1 120 MV Ski Boot. This mid volume option in the Mach1 line brings the same stiff and powerful all-mountain design of the Mach1 to skiers with a medium volume calf and foot thanks to an anatomically shaped shell, 100mm last, and slightly softer, but still powerful 120 flex index.
The Mach1's C.A.S shell with a quick instep design makes for ease of entry and is made with a polyether material that can be heated and punched to ensure a comfortable and precise fit. Tecnica's heat-moldable liner has an anatomical shape and is made with a pre-shaped microcell material for a good fit right out of the box. The shell is equipped with four micro-adjustable aluminum buckles as well as 45mm power strap for a stiff and powerful feel once you buckle the boot down and rail another line down the mountain.
- Try to ski at mach speed with this hard-charging ski boot
- 120 flex stiffness suitable for heavier or advanced riders
- Medium volume 100mm last compliments those who want a comfier fit
- C.A.S UltraFit Pro Race thermomoldable liner offers a customized feel
- Quick-Instep Max overlap construction eases in-and-out
- TechniGrip soles are replaceable after seasons of wear
- Item #TEC002K