Why We Like The Tecnica JT 4 Boot
As our young groms fall in love with mountain life, equipping them with comfortable, reliable boots like the Tecnica JT 4 Boot will help them realize their full potential. The 60 flex is easy to maneuver and helps to encourage proper form for beginner skiers. The Junior liner and customizable shell provide a warm, comfortable fit so we can spend hours on the hill perfecting turns and navigating new trails. The Quick Instep cuff makes it simple for little ones to get into and out of their boots by themselves, so we can spend more time in the mountains.
- Junior ski boots for blossoming all-mountain all-stars
- 60 flex is ideal for beginners learning the slopes
- 100mm mid-volume last comfortably accommodates most feet
- Customizable C.A.S. shell allows us to find the perfect fit
- Quick Instep cuff make getting in and out of boots a breeze
- Junior liner maximizes comfort and ensures toes stay warm
- 4-buckle, 2-piece design offers a comfortable, secure fit
- Compatible with alpine bindings (ISO 5355)
- Item #TECR08E
- Shell Material
- C.A.S., polypropylene
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- Walk Mode
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- Binding Compatibility
- alpine (ISO 5355)
- all-mountain skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help