Why We Like The Tecnica JT 1 Boot
When our little ones have graduated to big kid status and are ready to take on the mountains, we strap them into the Technica JT 1 Boot. These thoughtfully designed junior ski boots accept that there are some things that we cannot change, which is why they leave plenty of room for wiggling feet in the last and focus the security and support around the ankles to keep miniature monsters safe. The junior liner fully wraps little feet in a warm and comfortable embrace, and the simple cuff design makes it simple to get the boots off when our learners decide they've had enough for the day.
- Beginner ski boots for introducing little ones to the mountains
- Junior flex progresses with the size of the boot for optimal comfort
- Simple one buckle closure securely holds squirming toes
- Junior last offers plenty of support to practice form
- Soft and warm lining keeps our kids comfortable on the slopes
- Specially designed to be easy to get on and off for minimal fuss
- Compatible with alpine (ISO 5335) bindings
- Item #TECR08B
- Shell Material
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- Walk Mode
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- Binding Compatibility
- alpine (ISO 5355)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help