Select style & size:Select options
Way of the warrior.
Become an indoor winter warrior with the help of the Tacx Bushido Smart Wireless Training Base. An interactive Smart trainer with a wireless motor brake, the Bushido Smart has a maximum resistance of 1400 Watts, and ensures smooth pedaling even during steep climbs. Its wireless design means that it powers itself and can be used just about anywhere, while LED lights on the resistance unit display your intensity levels by flashing to the rhythm of your cadence.
The resistance unit, which houses four Neodymium magnets, brings you varying levels of resistance that actually increase as your speed increases. And just like the other Smart trainers, the Bushido uses ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart technology to communicate performance data to your connected device, whether it's a smartphone, tablet, bike computer, or sports watch. The Bushido also employs both a virtual and actual flywheel that work in perfect harmony to deliver a realistic road feel.
- Wireless indoor trainer for data-recording workouts
- Steel and aluminum construction brings you a stable design
- Neodymium magnets deliver resistance maxes out at 1400 watts
- Virtual and actual flywheel work together for road feel
- ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart tech records data to connected device
- LED lights indicate your level of intensity
- Item #TAC001N