Why We Like The Swix Tokke Light Softshell Jacket
When we're working hard but still need some protection from winter's bite, we zip into the Swix Tokke Light Softshell Jacket. The weather-resistant softshell panels bar icy winds and passing flurries, while the strategically placed stretch panels let us move freely, wick away moisture, and boost breathability.
- Lightweight jacket for high-output wintry activities
- Stretch panels at back and underarms increase mobility
- Reflective details increase your visibility in low light
- Tall collar and drop-tail hem provide added coverage
- Wrist gaiters stop icy winds from blowing in
- Zippered hand pockets secure your phone and keys
- Drop-in rear pockets stash your gloves and snacks
- Item #SWIL5CQ
- [face fabric] 100% polyester, [panels] 88% polyester, 12% spandex
- not sealed
- 2 zippered hand, 2 drop-in rear
- cross-country skiing, running, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 10, 2023
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 20"
I bought this piece to wear riding my fat bike. It’s just the right amount of warmth and wind resistance. Fit is trim but not tight. Items in the Zip pockets don’t impede movement and the open back jersey type pockets are great for snacks. It’s about the best garment I’ve found for a sweaty cold weather activity.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help