Why We Like The Swix Tista 30D Interlock Jacket
From cross-country trails to our favorite singletrack, the Swix Tista 30D Interlock Jacket gives us that perfect balance of warming coverage and breathability. The stretch construction gives our arm swing full range, and the drop-tail hem gives us added coverage where we need it most. As winter tries to freeze us and as we gain miles, the fleecy material holds in warm air, while the mesh back panel lets excess heat escape, keeping our microclimate feeling just right. Outfitted with plenty of pockets, this layer lets us bring along the essentials, keeping everything within reach.
- Lightweight jacket for high-output cold-weather pursuits
- Four-way stretch material allows freedom of movement
- Water-repellent finish brushes off light precipitation to keep you dry
- Mesh back panel enhances breathability and moisture management
- Reflective details increase your visibility in low-light conditions
- Three zippered pockets secure your keys, phone, and earbuds
- Two rear drop-in pockets stash your gloves and energy bar
- Item #SWIL5EV
- [face fabric] 100% polyester, DWR treatment, [inserts] stretch fleece (84% polyester, 16% spandex)
- Waterproof Rating
- 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 zippered chest, 2 rear drop
- nordic skiing, running, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help