Why We Like The Solo Full-Zip Pant
Not all days at the Nordic Track are sunny and comfortable. When the temperature drops and we still want to get an adventure in we slip on the Swix Solo Full-Zip Pant. These pants use a polyester fabric with just enough stretch to keep us moving comfortably with warm muscles.
- Warm winter pants that mimic the movement and feel of tights
- Stretch polyester fabric wicks moisture and offers warmth
- 4-way stretch panels in key areas encourage natural movement
- Semi-fitted design feels good with or without layering
- UPF 50 rating effortlessly fights off the lights harmful rays
- Added length slips easily over boots of many sizes
- Item #SWIL59E
- 88% polyester, 12% spandex
- not sealed
- [small] 32in, [medium] 33in, [large] 33.5in, [x-large] 34in, [xxl] 35in
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered back
- Side Zips
- nordic skiing, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help