RaceX Bodyw Wind Pant
The Swix RaceX Bodyw Wind Pant was developed for high-output performance in extreme weather conditions. Wear them confidently out on windy days and the wind-resistant front will block gusts for warmth in those cold temperatures. The highly breathable fabric keeps your temperature under control as you push to break your PR on the track and the ultra-light, 4-way stretch properties keep you mobile as you do just that. An anti-odor treatment keeps the garment fresh through extended wear and the anti-pilling technology means you can carry these pants through multiple seasons without them losing their feel or appearance.
- Comfortable performance tights for high-output in strong winds
- Wind-resistant front offers protection from gusts for warmth
- Material offers maximum breathability for high-output activity
- Ultra-light, 4-way stretch fabric ensures mobility while skiing
- Anti-odor treatment keeps garment fresh through extended wear
- Anti-pilling technology increases the longevity of the pant
- Item #SWI00FB
- Q & A
I got this for my birthday. Very excited to have some cross country ski pants. Two questions: are they meant to be worn as an outer layer? In other words, this is not long underwear/thermals underneath another pair of pants, right? Also, I'm confused by the symbols on the washing instructions. Can/should these go in the dryer? Thank you!
These were designed to be used an outer layer, and these can be put in the dryer on a low heat!