Paramount Tech Wool Midlayer Top
The Paramount Midlayer Top offers a blend of comfort and performance features that amount to a go-anywhere versatility layer with an athletic fit. Equally comfortable for Nordic skiing or simply lounging in cool weather, the Paramount utilizes a fleece lined inner to balance comfort and insulation.
- Technical mid-layer is perfect for performance or leisurely use in cool conditions
- Insulated fleece interior is soft to the touch and regulates body temperature
- Athletic fit and wide range of motion takes influence from Nordic skiing design
- Fast drying and moisture wicking material adapts to changing conditions with ease
- Item #SWI00GC
- 56% merino wool, 41% polyester, 3% spandex
- Fleece Weight
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, climbing, hiking, running, lifetime
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 23, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 2"
- 168 lbs
I wore this on a boat in 45 degree cloudy weather for fishing. The guys were wearing heavy coats and I was able to just wear this, nothing underneath except my bra and nothing over this shirt. It was soooo warm. It’s soft on the inside and is very comfortable, moves with you and blocks the wind. I did end up putting my jacket on eventually but for at least 2 hours I wore this by itself and now I’m hooked. This merino wool blend was phenomenal, I wish they had more Swix apparel and also more colors in this shirt. I’m 5’2 and 168lbs. The large fit great and had a feminine fit to it.