A little cold never hurt.
Sell Junior on staying active in the snow and cold at a young age. When they're not shredding the sledding hill or the local ski resort, suit them up in the Swix Junior Lillehammer Pant to keep them warm and dry while they run, hike, or tear up the Nordic trails nearby. This softshell pant comes with wind- and water-resistant front panels to help your active offspring stay warm when the weather gets interesting, and are cut to allow for a baselayer underneath on especially cold days. The zipper-and-button fly keeps things simple, and reflective accents throughout the body of the pant ensure Junior stays visible if you two head out for a nighttime adventure.
- Show Junior how to stay active in the cold with this softshell
- Wind-resistant, water-resistant front ideal for Nordic skiing
- Slim fit won't get in the way, but allows for a baselayer
- Breathable construction works well for runs and hikes as well
- Reflective accents keep Junior visible in low light
- Item #SWI005S