Why We Like The Swix Horizon Jacket
Made in a slim, athletic fit, the Horizon Jacket is carefully designed to provide dynamic warmth without overheating during our aerobic winter activities. Insulated panels with water-resistant fabric at the chest and sleeves help us cut through chilly headwinds, while the stretchy side and back panels provide optimal airflow where it's needed most.
- Athletic jacket for cross-country skiing or winter hikes
- Insulated front panels provide lightweight core wamrth
- Breathable stretch panels throughout for active comfort
- Zippered hand and sleeve pockets secure small essentials
- Snug-fitting hood for a secure fit during activity
- Item #SWIL54Y
- [chest, shoulders, hood, lower arms] 100% nylon [lower torso, back, upper arms] 91% nylon, 9% elastane
- [chest, shoulders, hood, lower arms] Primaloft (100% polyester)
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered sleeve
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6oz
- cross country skiing, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help