Select a Size
Select a Color
Falun Light Softshell Pant
The Swix Falun Light Softshell Pant offers high performance and weather protection without limits. Its durable softshell construction offers wind and water-resistance while you ski or hike. For fit, the legs are cut to not flap in the wind, but are also wide enough to fit over ski and mountaineering boots. If needed, the leg ends have zippers to make it easier to get the pants on and off over bulky footwear. Articulated knees and back stretch panels keep you moving on the mountain or on the track while the zippered pockets securely store all of your daily necessities while you play.
- Light, high performance softshell pants for cold weather pursuits
- Durable shell offers wind, water-resistance for comfort in storms
- Cut of leg designed not to flap, but wide enough to fit over boots
- Articulated knees, back stretch panels promote unhindered movement
- Wide waistband has neoprene stretch insert for snug comfort
- Leg ends have side zippers making it easier to get pants on and off
- Zippered pockets securely store daily necessities while skiing
- Item #SWI00EU
- [face fabric] 90% polyester, 10% spandex, [lining] 92% PES, 8% spandex
- Leg Opening
- side zip
- 2 zippered hand
- wide waistband, neoprene stretch insert
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, mountaineering, nordic classic, nordic skate, nordic touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 30, 2020
5 * for fit 1.5 * for attn to detail
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
These pants fit me perfectly and I loved them when I tried them on and used them the first day. Snug in the waist and relatively form-fitting and I love the extra elastic in the back, extremely comfortable to the point where I want to wear them when I'm not XC skiing, perfect length. I'm 5'8" 26" waist 142lb and ordered the small [most of my weight is in my muscular legs]. HOWEVER, the second day, I barely stepped into them and the crotch ripped completely, without much resistance. This was probably due to poor craftmanship and lack of quality control. It was extremely disappointing. Under normal circumstances, I would've sent them back and exchanged them for a fresh pair, but since I needed the pants 5 days later, I paid to get them fixed by a seamstress. Still happy with the pants and confident that it's tough to find something better-fitting and nicer looking, but nevertheless disappointed with the sewing.
February 11, 2019
not warm enough for me
- I returned this product before using it
- 5` 5"
- 137 lbs
The fit is not for my figure. They fit at waist but too puchy at the top of the leg/crotch area. May work for someone with a small waist and round rear. These are not very warm either. If you plan to wear these in the snow and be out for a while, even with tights underneath they were not warm enough for me in 30 degrees F.