Delda Light Softshell Pant
The best-selling Delda Light Softshell Pant from Swix is ready to get you outside for some Nordic skiing or winter running. Its lightweight, softshell construction keeps you warm while stretch panels and ergonomic pre-shaped knees keep you mobile as you hit the trails or track. Side zippers at the leg ends make it easy to get in and out of the pants and reflective elements help keep you visible when the sun sets and you're still out lapping the track.
- Softshell pant for warmth and mobility in cold weather training
- Stretch panels and ergonomic knees deliver freedom of movement
- Elastic wide waistband secures pants during high-intensity skiing
- Reflective accents provide visibility when runs extend past sunset
- Leg ends have side zip for easy dressing and easy fit over boots
- Semi-fitted cut reduces bulk to enhance mobility on the track
- Item #SWI00BZ
- Q & A
Wonderful for winter exercise
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: S
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 160lbs
This pant is for winter exercise. No heat trapping during my exercises, so you don’t feel like taking off this pant.
You will be disappointed if you use just for a cold temperature, not doing an exercise. Well made, and good fit even though it is a little bit long.
Swim Delda light softshell
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'
- Weight: 180lbs
I bought these Nordic ski soft shell pants, which I received last Saturday and Sunday I took them out on a 7 mile ski. They were great! The ankles have zips but also a little bell bottom ish design to fit over your boots, which was great because then I didn’t need gaitors and didn’t get snow in my boots. The pants were really comfortable and kept the wind off. I like the back pocket for a key or something small. I will try them on a run today as well.