The Swiss Cross Pant offers just the right warmth, stretch, and weather protection for training and skiing in cold conditions. Its windproof front protects you from those chilly gusts on the trail while the breathable back fabric helps prevent you from overheating when you're racing your buddies around the skate track. The stretch material keeps you flexible as you race and reflective detailing helps keep you visible in low light conditions so you can head for the trails or the track any time of day to get your workout in.
- Softshell ski pant for mobility and warmth in cold weather training
- Windproof front blocks chilly gusts from lowering body temperature
- Breathable back fabric helps prevent overheating during high-output
- Stretch fabric delivers high freedom of movement while skate skiing
- Reflective details provide some visibility in low light conditions
- Item #SWI00C0
- Q & A
Great pant for XC skiing
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: M
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 180lbs
Got these for my boyfriend to use when skate skiing. Have only used a couple times but they are stretchy to offer a good range of motion and pair well with a nice base layer underneath to help keep you warm. They are form fitting and a little tight in the butt but overall a great pant and fit for XC skiing.