Just keep moving.
- Weather-protective pant for cycling, hiking, or snowshoeing
- Four-way stretch fabric with reliably water-resistant treatment
- Brushed interior adds moisture management and ultralight warmth
- Full-length side zippers offer ventilation and easy on-and-off
- Item #SWI006B
- Q & A
Great for cold weather MTB
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
I purchased these for cold weather MTB and they work great (plenty warm down into the low 30's, I think they would work in the 20's as well). Stretchy enough for comfortable riding and the legs are narrow enough to not rub against the chain. Full zippers down both legs when you need some air flow. They do run a bit large, I recommend sizing down.